Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Fishes with Seaweed

Fishes with Seaweed - by Dora Hathazi Mendes


Today I am going to share with you a simple, bright coloured, mixed media painting about fishes. The original work is not bigger than 13/18 cm, and it is made mainly by Ecoline liquid watercolor ink, plus other materials, for instance nail polish !! haaa... well, yes. it was just asking to be as some dots on the painting, what could I do. This is the pleasure of artist, since mixed media was created, we can use everything handy.


Fishes with Seaweed. Ecoline painting by Dora Hathazi Mendes. From Karavella Atelier.
Fishes with Seaweed by Dora Hathazi Mendes

Honestly I started this blog to introduce my non-cat paintings, but I am not a writer, and mainly not a native english speaker as for sure you already noticed that, well sometimes it is difficult what to say. Two striped fishes a sardine and a sargo (my husband told this, he is Portuguese lol, so I cannot argue with him about fishes) hiding in the seaweeds of the ocean. There must be something about this little painting, because in a year, collected almost 6k visitors, so right now it is at the second position by my stats. Please take a look at it yourself.

Fishes with Seaweed is available as high quality prints (acrylics, canvas, wood, metal, framed, etc. ) plus related products such as totes, and pillows and many more from the Official Website of Dora Hathazi Mendes .


For my available originals and commission works, 
please Contact Me by sending a message through my website.
Thank you for your interest in my artwork!

Dora Hathazi Mendes
Karavella Atelier